Sunday, August 3, 2008

Time away from Wyatt









Yesterday Vincent's parents kept Wyatt so that we could go out on the boat. We went out on the Parksville lake which is to me known as the Ocoee Lake. It is so beautiful. The water is so clear because some group owns all the land around the lake so there are no houses backing up to the water. The lake is also surrounded by mountains which makes it even more beautiful. We were going to go just the two of us and our princess Thorn but on the way a couple of people called so it ended up being 6 of us-which was very fun. As a new mom when I leave Wyatt I am always nervous because I feel he will not get his naps and he will be in a bad mood for the in laws so it is always hard for me to leave him. It ended up that he was not in a terrible mood but he only took one 40 minute nap (which is terrible because they kept him for 5 hours) but I had to brush it off my shoulders and appreciate the time I had away with grown ups. The time was not good for Thorn either because she ended up having to stay in Granette and Bobby's garage which she absolutley hates but Mr Bobby did take Wyatt and Thorn on a walk so that made up for us leaving her a little bit. Oh the picture of the guy climbing the tree like a freaking monkey is Vincent( he of course is just so cool).

3 comments:

Morgan Holt said...

Getting away at all is such a blessing! I hate leaving my girls too and I end up worrying more than having fun. BUT, I do realize that I need my own time as well. It makes it easier leaving them with family most of the time. Glad you enjoyed your time away. Love seeing your pictures!

Varner said...

Hey! Wyatt is just adorable. You look like a natural mommy. I hope everything is going well. Whenever y'all can have adult time take advantage. It is so normal to worry the whole time but eventually you'll get used to it. Maybe we can get our kiddoes together some day. Take care.

Mindy said...

looks like yall had soo much fun! I want to go! :)Man I wish we lived closer so we could just pack up and come over and go out for a day on the lake. You look sooo cute in that bathing suit too! I love that one on you. And vincent looks good shakin his booty at the wheel. Or whatever he is doing!